Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015

Guess what I will do tonight...

Aaahhh, finally! It is December 15, 2015 and today the online class browsing for Bead & Button Show 2016  begins. There have been reports on Facebook of sightings of the print catalog, but it usually takes a bit more time until they reach Europe.


So, tonight I will shut down my phone, select some nice music, get me a lovely cup of tea and maybe some cookies and cuddle on my comfy couch with a blanket and a fully charged tablet. I'm really curious to see which classes and workshops the B&B team has selected for next year. And I am very happy and proud they also accepted the two classes I submitted. Wanna see? Ok!


B160472, Soley Soley, a lovely necklace, mainly made in Herringbone stitch
A full day class on Saturday, June 11 , 9:00 to 17:00.

B160471, Love Potion No. 9, a pendant that looks like a perfume flask or a bottle for a tiny genie?
A 4 hour class on Wednesday, June 8, 8:00 to noon.

Ok, shameless self marketing over :-)
Happy Browsing to all the ladies and gents out there that have similar plans for tonight and maybe we meet next June in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu den gelungenen Schmückern! Ich wünsch dir gaaaaaaaanz viele Teilnehmer! LG Ölfiera